Sunday 8 January 2012

A Letter ..

                   I don't quite believe in ' the end of the world in 2012' theory. But still a letter written for u can say just sack of writing. This letter is to GOD/2012/ or whatever u name it. Just fill in the blank ( for yourself) with whatever u think is appropriate.


Dear _________,

                            Hello, How r u? Now I m asking a stupid question. I already know u r pissed off or got into depression  for something..So u r thinking stupid. Thinking to end the world. You already know how many people live on u. Right? U r thinking to end their lives too. I know the reason u r trying to take revenge because we r polluting u rite? I know that's the reason. Tell me one person on u who doesn't have problems in there lives. And most of u r facing it except some cowards. I know u have a solution for this. Tell me I wud help you to spread it across n implement it. ( Just a favor tell it to me secretly). 
                            Well if you don't want to go on yourself please go on for others. For me. I have few reasons on my mind already at this time.


  • I still have to finish my engineering studies. I have two reasons for it. I always wanted to live life with luxury on my money. For that I have to study first and earn good. But if u r going to so adamant on ur wish , my dreams r going to get shattered. The second reason is next point.
                           
  • I have to take my Mom on a world tour. For that again I have to finish my studies first. Its only possible now in this few months if u do something n make me a millionaire now. Please at least think of my mother who makes me visit beautiful places just in hope I made do with her the same when I earn. 
                                 
  • I still have to get a Bf. Now I know that's corny n a stupid reason but that's the third reason. I don't want to die single. I'm in no hurry for getting one at this age but I even don't want to die single so please accept this as a reason.
  • I have to get married. I know ur reaction but its not necessary that I'm going to my bf. And it takes time to find a suitable groom. My parents n relatives have so many wishes for my marriage. Wud u not want their dreams get fulfilled. N most important aspect to consider in this. I'm still not eligible for getting married . So that's the big reason U have to wait.
  • I have to learn cooking. My mother has many hopes for me that I wud b a good cook. And u know I don't have it on my list of learning at least not for this year. U know that.
                                            
  • I have to get a farmhouse built for me and Aastha. So that we can spent our holidays n vacations together. U know our deal n not if  , we made a deal to spend our free time together as much as possible. We have promised to never forget n lose each other.
                            
  • N the last one I m remembering now is I m not satisfied with number of friends I have. I want more friends n for that it takes few years rite. So u please wait for few years . I  dont mean few years that can b counted on fingers alright!! 


                            This r the few reasons n if this r not enough I can find more. I promise if u let me live I wud become an engineer by the time and discover new ways to for ecofriendly . As such u r going tell me a few rite? :D  I can merely request u. Please go on , lets live more. Please.




                                                                                                              YOURS SINCERELY 
                                                                                                            Roohani.        


Bye guys wud try write soon but exams r going to take my whole Jan so maybe I can't but for sure in the 1st week of Feb. I already know wat I have to post so try not to b late. Till then BYE n TAKE CARE :D

10 comments:

  1. oh, lol.. this is so cool!:) I love the 3rd and last paragraph, :) Hmmmmm, may HE grant all!:) Blessed day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sagittarian : :D thnks for wishing for me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute post.. its funny that the older we get the less we appreciate the small little joys of being alive.
    and yeah, all the best for your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @manan gujju: hmm ya I still appreciate them n still they mean lot to me but these doesn't come in them n we need big reasons to convince some1 rite?
    N thnks a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope the 'whomsoever concerned' takes note :)
    Good luck on your wishes. I am sure they will all come true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Cute words :)

    Blog often! And do visit my blog.It's a little on the spiritual side ,you made find yourself connecting to everything! :) I'll be more than happy to recieve your feedback! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi :) Passing by to greet, hope you're just fine dear!:) Blessed day to you! :)

    ReplyDelete